dev@glassfish.java.net

How to add container on top of glassfish v3?

From: Minoru Nitta <minoru.nitta_at_jp.fujitsu.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 11:23:35 +0900

Hi all

 I would like to know how to add container on top of glassfish v3.
Actually, I would like to add SIP Servlet container (like sailfin) of
my own. I am new to glassfish v3 so I read glassfish Engineering Guide.
It seemed to me that I must make a HK2 module.

 The followings may be frequently asked questions but:

 1)When is my service called? I understood how to add startup service
   on glassfish v3 by reading Engineering Guide, but I wonder how to
   add on-demand service (I mean, it is called when it is needed) without
   modifying glassfish v3 source code.

 2)Are there any helpful documents/source code other than Engineering Guide
   for my purpose?

Thanks.

Minoru