dev@glassfish.java.net

GUI status (was Re: upcoming grizzly-config merge)

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 18:13:30 -0700

Hi,

I just want to give you an update on the status with admin console. I
have make changes to the GUI code so that GUI is functioning again. We
still have problem on pages that refer to the old http-service element,
and I will need to fix those page by page. Some area that is broken
includes : Launching web app since I can't get the port number yet,
specific pages with http-services info etc. However GUI is basically
up and running. More fixes will be going in.

I have re-enabled the QL test for GUI, and added 1 more QL test to
it. So, the total number test for web distribution is now 53, and
for the glassfish distribution is 61.

thanks
Anissa.