dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: hk2 jar problems

From: Justin Lee <Justin.Lee_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 23:56:40 -0400

And now I have the solution. I need to do some updating to the grizzly
poms so that everything deploys properly but once that's done I'm set.
Once I verify that glassfish QL tests run properly, I'll commit by
grizzly-config changes to the trunk since I've received no objections.
That should be done hopefully by midmorning west coast time if all goes
well.