dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: hk2 jar problems

From: Justin Lee <Justin.Lee_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 18:46:23 -0400

OK. I've figured out the problem but not the solution.
grizzly/modules/framework/pom.xml defines the plugin maven-bundle-plugin
with <extensions>true</extensions>. (The pom is, strangely, is defined
with a packaging of "bundle"...) This confuses either the hk2 plugin in
the config pom or maven. Either way, if I comment out every other
module beside the grizzly-config module, i get a jar. If I add even
just this one, i get hk2-jar. I'm playing with various solutions but if
anyone has any ideas, I'd greatly appreciate it.