dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: what does a context-root mean for an ejb?

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 17:26:39 -0700

This is a bug in GUI.
In deployment screen, GUI should show context-root as an optional text
field, and NOT pre-fill that for you automatically. Since you didn't
empty out this text field during deployment, it was saved.
I am fixing it such that GUI no longer prefill the context-root for
you. If the field is empty, the deployment code will put in the
default for you for web application.

thanks
Anissa.