dev@glassfish.java.net

Metro 2.0 integrated in V3.

From: Bhakti Mehta <Bhakti.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 10:45:25 -0700

Hi all,
Metro 2.0 is now integrated in V3.

Along with other features , the main changes is it has JAXWS 2.2 and
JAXB 2.2 apis . Sahoo has already committed the changes in v3 so the
apis get loaded from our osgi bundles and not the JDK 6. For wsimport
the users need to set Xendorsed=true so that the generated artifacts can
be compiled with jaxws 2.2 apis and not use the ones from JDK.
I have made corresponding changes in QL tests and got them to run
successfully and will also blog about it.

Please run your tests and let us know if you run into issues.
Regards,
Bhakti