dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: please review pom.xml changes for JSR 77 module

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 00:54:56 +0530

See comments inline...

Lloyd Chambers wrote:
> Sahoo,
>
> Sorry, too many poms, I edited the wrong one!
>
> Lloyd

Before checking in, add license header and copyright information.
> xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0
> <parent>
> <groupId>org.glassfish</groupId>
> <artifactId>api-pom</artifactId>
> <version>3.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
> </parent>
>
> <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
> <artifactId>jsr77</artifactId>
Change the above line to:
<artifactId>javax.management.j2ee</artifactId>

Moreover, rename the directory containing this pom.xml to
javax.management.j2ee, which means commons/pom.xml will have a new
module called javax.management.j2ee.
> <packaging>jar</packaging>
> <properties>
> <extension.name>javax.management.j2ee</extension.name>
> <spec.version>1.1</spec.version>
> </properties>
> <name>${extension.name} API v.${spec.version}</name>
> <url>http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=77</url>
>
> <developers>
> <developer>
> <id>llc</id>
> <name>Lloyd Chambers</name>
> <url>http://blogs.sun.com/lchambers</url>
> <organization>Sun Microsystems, Inc.</organization>
> <roles>
> <role>lead</role>
> <role>developer</role>
> </roles>
> </developer>
> </developers>
>
> <dependencies>
>
> <dependency>
> <groupId>org.glassfish.common</groupId>
> <artifactId>stats77</artifactId>
> <version>${project.version}</version>
> </dependency>
Why is this dependency needed? This was not there when you sent the POM
first time for review, was this? Did you edit the wrong file again?

Thanks,
Sahoo