dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: question about "Checking in changes for JDK6 compilation" fix to GFv2UR1

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 17:20:57 -0700

Dies,

Memory fails me here, but I think the change-set you sent a pointer
to, refers to building the source with JDK 6 (or so says the checkin
log: "Checking in changes for JDK6 compilation").

I am not sure why it was attempted as GF v2 needs to run with Java 5
and compiling it with Java 6 to create classes targeted for
Java 5 does not look necessary. From a cursory glance, all of the
changes are related to building/compilation.

Sorry, I don't know the context here and I think this does not need
to be forward ported to 2.1.next.

-Kedar