dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: question about "Checking in changes for JDK6 compilation" fix to GFv2UR1

From: Dies Koper <diesk_at_fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 10:24:13 +1000

Hi Kedar,

I just sent the e-mail below to Dinesh Patil but noticed he hasn't been
active on the GF mailing lists for quite a while.

He made a change to GFv2UR1 that later was NOT included in GFv2.1.
It looks like a mistake to me, but I'd like to make sure. (If it was,
maybe it should be considered for inclusion in GFv2.1-next?)

http://fisheye5.cenqua.com/changelog/glassfish/appserv-jstl?cs=SJSAS91_UR1_BRANCH:dpatil:20080206022354

You are the project owner of the first few files he changed, so I
thought I'd ask you first.

Thanks,
Dies