dev@glassfish.java.net

V3 distributions?

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 13:28:09 -0800

I've learned it the hard way (no CMP jars in the latest promoted build) that we
have more distributions than web and glassfish :(

So that others don't get into the same problem while adding new modules, I'm
asking these questions on the dev alias...

1. Do we have a document describing all distributions and rules of adding
modules to them?

2. What distributions do we have? Had all of them been already defined or adding
and removing distributions (themselves, not their contents) is a dynamic process?

3. How would somebody know which distribution their module belong to?

4. What is the process of adding a module to distribution(s)?

TIA,
-marina