dev@glassfish.java.net

javadocs?

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:35:47 -0700

How do I generate the javadocs for v3?

I tried "mvn javadoc:javadoc" and it did a *ton* of work, generating
lots of "site/apidocs" directories, but I couldn't tell which one was
the one that combined the right pieces for the public javadocs, similar
to https://glassfish.dev.java.net/nonav/javaee5/api/index.html.

(Maybe someone is already publishing these for v3 on a regular basis
and I don't need to build them myself?)

Also, there's lots of warnings generated. For example:

[WARNING] /cache/tmp/v3/transaction/javax.transaction/src/main/java/javax/transa
ction/TransactionSynchronizationRegistry.java:108: warning - Tag @link: referenc
e not found: java.util.Map#put(Object, Object)
[WARNING] javadoc: warning - Multiple sources of package comments found for pack
age "javax.servlet.http"
[WARNING] /cache/tmp/v3/web/javax.servlet/src/main/java/javax/servlet/AsyncConte
xt.java:123: warning - Tag @link: missing '#': "forward(String)"
[WARNING] /cache/tmp/v3/connectors/javax.resource/src/main/java/javax/resource/s
pi/work/SecurityInflowContext.java:137: warning: unmappable character for encodi
ng ASCII
[WARNING] * A resource adapter might use the <code>CallerPrincipalCallback</code
[WARNING] ^
[WARNING] /cache/tmp/v3/common/glassfish-api/src/main/java/org/glassfish/api/dep
loyment/archive/WritableArchive.java:62: warning - @returns is an unknown tag.

Does anyone care about these?