dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Temporary area for an instance

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:42:52 -0700

Sahoo wrote:
> Kedar Mhaswade wrote:
>> Hi Sahoo,
>>
>> We probably need to create a felix-commands module. However, I am not
>> sure what you mean by "it needs to be run offline".
> We can't delete the cache while the instance is running.

Then we don't need a command since user has to be logged on to machine.
Remote commands are useful in cluster case or single server case in that
you only need admin access, no ssh or other access is needed.

Why not use rm -rf?

(Alternatively, the cache can be scheduled to be removed. Anyway, I am not
pushing for a command).

-Kedar