dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: are web services in ejb-jars working?

From: Bhakti Mehta <Bhakti.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 10:01:59 -0700

Vince,
I am aware of these issues and am discussing with Jan as we need some
support from webcontainer to access the service and send the request so
we are still working out the details. I hope these issues can be
resolved sometime next week, if you want you can file a bug and I can
close it once these are resolved.
Regards,
Bhakti