dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Temporary area for an instance

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 10:14:32 -0700

the "only" thing we have to do to ensure that the cache is being
flushed and recreated at the next startup is just to remove the
gf.lastmodified file from the cache. It will not bug the OSGi runtime
and will trigger an automatic refresh at the next startup.

a remote command could be useful although what are the uses cases for
using that command ?

Jerome