dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Check-ins: simple handling of admin command payloads on client and server

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 15:02:43 -0800

Hi Tim,

Looking at the code, it's not clear to me how this can be leveraged unless
the admin command takes an option like --upload. This is something I am
struggling with. Before your code changes, --upload (and --deploymentplan)
triggered an upload functionality. Has that remained the same after your
changes?

Also, a few other questions:

- What is a "payload"? Isn't it just a file or set of files?
- How does the "download" work? Does the generic download of the so-called
   payload "save" the files in the payload on disk?

Regards,
Kedar