dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: quicklook on hudson

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 14:20:30 -0700

Hi Amy,

Sorry, I didn't know web devtests depends on
glassfish-v3-mail-publisher. Yes, I replaced it since the deployment
to maven repo is incomplete so I moved the deployment to
gfv3-build-test. I didn't want two jobs deploying to maven repo so I
disabled glassfish-v3-mail-publisher.

Is it possible if the web devtests use the bundle from RE hudson
http://gf-hudson.sfbay.sun.com/hudson. There is a continuous and a
nightly job that you can get the bundle and run the web devtests. If
you want to use the bundle from gfv3-build-test, then I can setup the
archive. Keep in mind, eventually all GlassFish jobs will be moved to
the RE Hudson.

Thanks,
Jane