dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: quicklook on hudson

From: Amy Roh <Amelia.Roh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 12:23:09 -0700

Hi Jane,

The web devtests on hudson (and now TCKs) use the
glassfish-v3-main-publisher [1]. I assume it has also been replaced
with gfv3-build-test? What is the exact url to the last successful
build as [2] doesn't seem to work?

Could you let us know whenever main v3 hudson jobs change so we can
update other jobs which have dependency?

[1]http://hudson.sfbay/job/glassfish-v3-main-publisher/lastSuccessfulBuild/org.glassfish.distributions\$web/artifact/org.glassfish.distributions/web/3.0-SNAPSHOT/web.zip
[2]http://hudson.sfbay/job/gfv3-build-test/lastSuccessfulBuild/org.glassfish.distributions\$web/artifact/org.glassfish.distributions/web/3.0-SNAPSHOT/web.zip

Thanks!
Amy