dev@glassfish.java.net

resources and asadmin get

From: Vince Kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 14:10:33 -0700

I am using promoted build 39 of v3.

I start the server and then issue the command "asadmin get
'resources.*'" and I don't get any data back.

I see a similar response from build 38.

With build 37, I get output that looks like this...

> bin/asadmin get 'resources.*'
resources.jdbc-connection-pool.DerbyPool.allow-non-component-callers=false
resources.jdbc-connection-pool.DerbyPool.associate-with-thread=false
resources.jdbc-connection-pool.DerbyPool.connection-creation-retry-attempts=0
resources.jdbc-connection-pool.DerbyPool.connection-creation-retry-interval-in-seconds=10
resources.jdbc-connection-pool.DerbyPool.connection-leak-reclaim=false
  .
  .
  .

which is what I guess I expect.

Did the return value from get 'resources.*' change by design?

Thanks,
vbk