dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cannot find parent: com.sun.mojarra:mojarra-scales-master

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 12:05:43 -0800

Hi Jason,

Is it possible to deploy the artifact to java.net maven repo first and
then check-in the changes in admingui so that others will not be
impacted by this change?

Also, I notice this is a SNAPSHOT dependency. Note that we don't want
any SNAPSHOT dependencies in the GF build. Please fix this. We cannot
promote a GlassFish b36 build this week with an external SNAPSHOT
dependency.

Thanks,
Jane