dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: findbugs-maven-plugin

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 21:02:26 +0530

Sahoo wrote:
> Bill Shannon wrote:
>>
>>> Please run "mvn help:effective-pom" in your subproject and let us
>>> know if that's the case.
>>
>> I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for but the only mention of
>> FindBugs in the effective pom is the same as in the subproject pom:
>>
> If this is the case, I can't explain the observed behavior. Sorry. Mr.
> Maven of Sun (Kohsuke) may know.

Actually one thought came to my mind. Have you configured findbugs
plugin in some other subproject as well? I remember to have some weired
behavior by maven when multiple versions of a plugin are configured in
the same reactor build. Is it possible for you to do a full project
build with -X option and send me the output privately?

Thanks,
Sahoo