dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: legal characters in File realm

From: Dies Koper <diesk_at_fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 10:03:35 +1100

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your reply, I have created two issues in the issue tracker.

I found your names in the module owner list here:
http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Projects/GlassFishModuleOwners

It seems these modules are GFv2 based. Could you tell me where I can
find an up to date list that mentions who is in charge of the security
and admin modules now?

Thanks,
Dies

>>> Dies