dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: turn on XML validation for standard deployment descriptors in v3

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:38:42 -0500

 Sure. :-)

And forgot to mention in my previous email that we can configure the xml
validation the same way as in v2 through the "deploy-xml-validation"
attribute of "das-config" element. I think this attribute is exposed
through admin console.
There are three possible values for "deploy-xml-validation" attribute:
1. "full": This is the default. The xml validation will be turned on and
the deployment will fail on validation error.
2. "parsing": The xml validation will be turned on and the deployment
will continue on validation error (the error will be logged in the
server.log).
3 "none": The xml validation will be turned off.

- Hong