dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: build hangs downloading plexus-utils-1.5.8.pom from maven.glassfish.org

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:00:35 -0800

Nexus should be up now.

There is some high availability configured, maybe not enough. A SMF
service is setup for the Nexus process and a monitoring script is also
setup as a cron-job. Nexus processes are up and running but some how
the server just stalls. I don't know what's going on here...

I will need some time to investigate this.