dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Will there be an interactive asadmin shell in v3?

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 09:14:54 -0800

Oh no, we don't have an option not to implement it whatever the
architectural differences. Please check the CLI spec that I am
authoring (currently in very early stage).

One of the most exciting things about any technology is an interactive
shell that is well written (e.g. irb for Ruby).

Yes, for Prelude, I missed the boat. But for J1 release, I'd hate to
miss it and I commit to implement it in best possible form (aka much
more powerful than in V2). Stay tuned.

-Kedar