dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: new deployment events

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:10:18 -0500

Hi, Jerome
   We probably also need some undeployment events. I know cmp code needs
to get the undeployment events for dropping tables in v2. Actually now
to think of it, maybe we should just add a CMP Deployer to create/delete
tables? When will adding the Deployer more appropriate than using events
in the current infrastructure?

   Thanks,

- Hong