dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is there any plan to change the glassfish administration conosle gui?

From: Jason Lee <jasondlee_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 14:57:58 -0600

On Jan 20, 2009, at 2:46 PM, Sarah kho wrote:
> In a weblog which I do not remember its address, i read that
> glassfish administration conosle for version 3 will change to
> include better gui and a menu based navigation system, is it true or
> we will see the same familiar administation conosle gui?

The blog to which you referred is likely mine: http://blogs.steeplesoft.com/changes-are-coming-to-the-glassfish-admin-console/

We are currently discussing changes to the console. If you have any
thoughts, we are certainly interested in what you think. Please be
brutally honest. We really want to know what you think before we
change (or don't change) something.

Thanks!

         Jason Lee
Senior Java Developer