dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is there any plan to change the glassfish administration conosle gui?

From: Sarah kho <sarah.kho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 01:21:23 +0330

hi

I saw your screenshot :D it looks very beautiful. but we should see whether
the new GUI is as stable as the old one across different web browsers or
not. I saw that you removed the tree from the left side, I would rather like
to see that tree in place. I think it is easier to use tree rather than
using drop down menue.

I have a suggestion: almost all application servers administration conosles
has some level of support for administrating digital certificates and
glassfish has none. I would rather like to see those kind of feature instead
of more fancy administration console.

Also, some default telemetry charts to show basic information about the
application server is much more welcome than a new design.

these are my though, maybe other community memebers like to see the new
design instead of some new features.

thanks.