dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Stop repackaging Grizzly to support OSGi

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:16:02 -0800

Hi,

There is a typo in my first e-mail. It should be Grizzly 1.9.3.
The culprit is that grizzly-utils-1.9.3.jar artifact on Nexus repository
(http://maven.glassfish.org/content/repositories/java.net2/com/sun/grizzly/grizzly-utils/1.9.3/)
is not sync'd with the maven repository on
http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/grizzly/grizzly-utils/1.9.3.

The one on java.net has 17Jan while the one in Nexus repository has
07Jan and the jar size is different as well.
If you manually download the artifact from java.net and replace the one
in your local repo that should fix the problem.
Or remove Nexus repo from pom.xml.

Harsha, do you know why Nexus repo is not sync'd with download.java.net?

Thanks,
Jane