dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Stop repackaging Grizzly to support OSGi

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:16:21 -0800

Hi Alexey,

I think there is an issue with Grizzly 1.9.4 but I can't figure out
where the issue is.
With a fresh build from the trunk, all the remote commands fail with the
message:

Error encountered when making remote call: Status: 404

server.log does not display anything useful.

I download the bits from Hudson but it seems to be working. Can you
take a look by building a fresh build from the trunk?
Several people have reported this issue. I'm also seeing the same issue.
Can you take a look at your earliest convenience?

Thanks,
Jane