dev@glassfish.java.net

[v3] Functional Specifications and Milestones

From: Abhijit Kumar <Abhijit.Kumar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 19:52:55 -0800

Folks,

The functional specifications list for GlassFish v3 has been updated for
the upcoming JavaOne release. See --

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=V3FunctionalSpecs

Our goal is to get all functional specifications to "Review Ready" state
by Dec 17 (Milestone 1). The review/approval of functional specification
will be completed in January 09 in milestone 2.

As you find time, I would also like you to update the deliverables for
your areas for each milestone. Please click on the milestone on the
schedule page and list your deliverables for each milestone --

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishV3Schedule

I will really appreciate it if we can complete the first pass on this by
end of this week (Dec 12). For your convenience, here are direct links
to the milestone details page.

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GFv3FinalMS1
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GFv3FinalMS2
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GFv3FinalMS3