dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Classloading strategy for OSGi <was> Fwd: [Jersey] Jersey in Felix

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 22:38:56 +0530

Thanks for the clarification. Looking at the javadocs [1], I see this
API is suffering from the familiar problem faced by many other javax
classes. One solution is described at [2]. It has been brought to the
notice of GlassFish developers before; it's a matter of implementing the
same.

Thanks,
Sahoo

[1]