dev@glassfish.java.net

installing glashfish v2 on debian

From: Rajeev Kumar <rajeevcoder_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 08:54:31 +0530 (IST)

Hi I am trying to install glassfish version 2 on debian linux. Debian contains following java runtime: java version "1.4.2" gij (GNU libgcj) version 4.1.2 20061115 (prerelease) (Debian 4.1.1-20) When I am running command: java -jar -mx256M glassfish-installer-v2-b09.jar The java swing window which shows the licence agreement is displayed such that licence is not clearly readable. Only first line COMMON DEVELOPMENT AND DISTRIBUTION LICENCE(CDDL) version 1.0 is visible.And I was not be able to read the whole licence. Whether it is due to gij(GNU implementation of Java VM) or an internal bug of awt? I am attaching the screenshot. regards Rajeev Kumar Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/