dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: How can a user install the latest v3 add-on bundle without an UC?

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 14:59:39 -0800

No, we do have trunk specific repositories at this time and
glassfish-ejb package built from the trunk can get installed through UC.
In addition, trunk promoted builds now come with full glassfish
distribution so if someone is interested in EJB features they can get
that as initial download.

Thanks,

Snjezana