dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Does QL require maven repository at default location

From: Ming Zhang <Ming.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 15:46:59 -0700

No, QL doesn't require default location. In the doc
quicklook/QuickLook_Test_Instructions.html, I noted several ways of
using local maven repository at non default location. For example, the
dev-build hudson job is running QL at a non default location by setting
maven.repo.local property -Dmaven.repo.local=/tmp/repo2:
http://hudson.sfbay/view/GFv3/job/v3-dev-builds-quicklook/

I am not sure why home-dir/.m2/settings.xml don't work in your case. Is
it like following format:
<settings>
<localRepository>/abc/.m2/repository</localRepository>
</settings>

Thanks,
Ming