dev@glassfish.java.net

Does QL require maven repository at default location

From: V B Kumar Jayanti <Vbkumar.Jayanti_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 04:00:24 +0530

Hi,

  I recently moved my maven repo location from the default
home-dir/.m2/repository to another location specified in
home-dir/.m2/settings.xml. Now when run QL i see the following error :

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: The following error occurred
while exe
cuting this line:
E:\FRESH\V3\Aug26\quicklook\build.xml:61: The following error occurred
while exe
cuting this line:
E:\FRESH\V3\Aug26\quicklook\build.xml:129: The following error occurred
while ex
ecuting this line:
E:\FRESH\V3\Aug26\quicklook\classloader\hellojsf\build.xml:57:
C:\Documents and
Settings\chotu\.m2\repository\com\sun\jsftemplating\jsftemplating-dynafaces\0.1
not found.

It seems to be looking for things at the default repo. Can someone tell
me how to fix this. I tried mvn clean, but it does not seem to help.

regards,
kumar