dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3 Engineering meeting

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 13:16:03 -0700

Update on my issues:

5090 [UC] Vista only: Umbrella bug for permission problems

Issue fixed in UC, UC developer and GF QA currently verifying that all
reported scenarios are addressed by the fix.

5518 Add package dependencies for GFv3 Prelude

In progress.

5830 (UC) UC bootstrap hangs during notifier registration

Partial fix checked in and will be available in current promoted build.
At this point installer will not hang, but notifier process startup will
be deferred until user restarts the desktop. Permanent fix in progress.

5120 GFV3TP2Refresh: Installer does not transfer the proxy info t

Corresponds to known UC issue which is targeted for fix in next UC drop.

5675 ejb-all fragment causes artifacts to be present twice

Fix available, will be checked in pending the verification in both
glassfish.zip and IPS based distribution.

5969 [OPENINSTALLER]Installer fails to find a Spanish bundle

Asking for more info from submitter. FWIW, in-house localization team
did not report similar issues.

6034 Add UUID for Admin GUI pings

We need to add yet another registration jar file to the distribution.
Fix for that part is available and after checkin this issue is going
back to Admin GUI team...

6175 [UC] updatetool returns -10827

UC team looking at it but only intermittently reproducible.

6181 update tool lets you removed required components

Will be partially addressed when package dependencies are specified, but
what submitter really wants is an RFE: being able to figure out what
modules (and packages) are required by looking into domain configuration
content.

6230 GFv3Prelude: no user feedback during "Running Bootstrap conf

Depends on reliable progress report from bootstrap itself. This will be
mostly post-Prelude work although we'll provide progress message

6280 GFv3Prelude: [UC]: updatetool has duplicated images

Awaiting UC team evaluation.

6286 Windows XP: create-domain fails

Under investigation, seems to be system environment issue.