dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin Console QL is enabled

From: Jason Lee <jasondlee_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:33:32 -0500

On Sep 16, 2008, at 8:43 PM, Jeanfrancois Arcand wrote:
> No I will soon commit a fix. The scary part is the regression has
> been injected 09/08. The Grizzly integration has nothing to do with
> the current failure. I guess I need to run admin-gui more often :-).
> Running QL now and waiting for Jan review.

If the others on the team are like I am, they don't update their whole
tree very often unless there's an obvious API change we need (like the
recent AMX work Lloyd has done for us). Other than my update this
morning, I can't remember the last time I updated. I would think it
has been sometime since the 8th, but I can't swear to it. I think
situations like this where something breaks the console has made us
gun shy a bit, but having the QL tests enabled should help reduce the
chances of that, or at least expose the breakage in a hurry. :)

Thanks for your work tracking this down!

A+ indeed. ;)

Jason Lee - x31197
Senior Java Developer, Sun Microsystems
GlassFish Admin Console Team