dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Build problem (Should be fixed now)

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 12:52:07 -0700

Jason,

to save the pain, I would suggest to go ahead and update
distributions/web/pom.xml to include admin console in web.zip and enable
Admin GUI QL tests. Given that I need passing build with passing QL for
reliable baseline before I finally include packager module in
development build, it would be better to resolve these failures as soon
as possible.

Thanks,

Snjezana