dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Build problem (Should be fixed now)

From: Jason Lee <jasondlee_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:41:27 -0500

On Sep 16, 2008, at 2:25 PM, Sahoo wrote:
> OK, I checked in a fix:

The build works for me, but...

> Yes, QL passes (39 tests passed, 0 failures). Those who build v3
> from top level should be able to progress now. Those who partial
> build may like to wait for new version of glassfish-api to be
> available in maven repo.

The QL tests on my box did NOT all pass, as I have the Admin Console
tests enabled, which all fail. I enabled the packaging of the admin
console with the server locally, so I can run the QL tests before I
commit. We really need to get that enabled globally so the Admin
Console tests can be enabled. Currently, I'm unable to access the
console at all. When I hit http://localhost:4848, I get redirected to http://localhost:4848/j_security_check?loginButton=Login
, which gives me a 404. I get the same when I deploy that app as a
regular web app. Is anyone else seeing this (it's easy to test ;), or
is it merely environmental for me?

Jason Lee - x31197
Senior Java Developer, Sun Microsystems
GlassFish Admin Console Team