dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: lopsidedness of domaindir usage?

From: Lloyd Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 08:40:46 -0700

Kedar,

Well, domain.xml is "public" in that anyone can edit it, it's exposed,
etc. But we must remember that we have no control over its contents
once other parties start adding modules.

So I think we should treat it as ARC "Uncommitted" at most, I would
push for 'volatile' ideally given our lack of control.

Offline config is not too hard. It requires a distribution brings up
the HK2 config stuff only, boots AMX, and that's it. I'll work with
you on that if you like.

Lloyd