dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: URGENT and ACTION: changes to logger code will affect you.

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:41:59 -0700

Hi Anissa,

I just removed the undeploy target from the quicklook tests, ran them
and then started the server. I see the problem. The issue is when the
server is coming up and there were deployed apps the code path to get
the resource bundle is now different. In this case it assumes the
resource bundle has been set on the logger and tries to retrieve it.

Thanks for the info. I'm still looking at this.

carla