dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: URGENT and ACTION: changes to logger code will affect you.

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:27:10 -0700

Carla,

Jerome described in his email that the new logger will use the package name of
the class passed to it, to find the resource bundle (and as the last resource
fall back to the old name).

Did this rule change? (It'd be really strange to require for each module to keep
com/sun/logging package in it).

thanks,
-marina