dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hudson QL job failing for last 17 hours

From: Sahoo <sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 21:57:35 +0530

Amy,

Unfortunately, our build infrastructure has too many regressions. For a
long time now, it has stopped sending email notifications for QL
failures and we all continue to waste our time figuring out which
check-in caused a failure after several hours.

I do not know if your check-in caused the failure, but I found that was
the only check-in around that time. There is a lot of guess-work
involved in our current system to trace such things.

You mentioned you would do a clean build and run tests. What's the
outcome? I am assuming you are checking out upto rev#22477 and doing the
test.

Thanks,
Sahoo