dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hudson QL job failing for last 17 hours

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 09:10:16 -0700

There is a failure in the QL tests that only some of us are seeing. We
all are running on dual core machines and the failure seems to be due to
a race condition. JeanFrancois is looking into that bug now.

The Hudson build was moved to a machine that would reproduce the bug so
in the future we would catch it as early as possible.

Carla