dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF v3 Hudson build timed-out

From: Harsha Godugu <Harsha.Godugu_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 14:02:59 -0700

Tim Quinn wrote:
> Hudson shows the latest v3 build as starting more than 8 hours ago and
> the last line in the raw output reports that it has timed out.
>
> Yet the Hudson status shows as in-progress still.
> Is someone looking into this?
I think KK was doing some experiments to study its slowness yesterday.
That job configuration gets aborted automatically due to timer set on
it. (current value 40 minutes, was 60minutes)

> The v3 dev build seems to be humming right along normally, at least.
Yes. It is a good practice to check health of Mr.Hudson *before* one
makes commits to the trunk. (*and/ after/... f*or at least one
successful build.
Note there is a time lag b/w commits to successful builds.)

-hg