dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Answer to: What URL to access GlassFish v3 Prelude Admin Console ?

From: Arun Gupta <Arun.Gupta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:38:16 -0700

Ok, I had to click on "OK" and then installation goes through fine but
somehow the screen shows up blank with the following messages in console:

-- cut here --
Aug 28, 2008 6:36:45 PM org.glassfish.api.ActionReport failure
SEVERE: Deployer
[com.sun.enterprise.v3.server.ApplicationLoaderService$1_at_e011370]
requires class com.sun.enterprise.deployment.Application but no other
deployer provides it
Aug 28, 2008 6:36:45 PM org.glassfish.api.ActionReport failure
SEVERE: There is no installed container capable of handling this application
Aug 28, 2008 6:36:45 PM
com.sun.enterprise.v3.server.ApplicationLoaderService processApplication
SEVERE: There is no installed container capable of handling this application
Aug 28, 2008 6:36:45 PM
INFO: processApplication returned, httpWorkerThread-4848-1
Aug 28, 2008 6:36:50 PM
com.sun.enterprise.v3.admin.adapter.AdminConsoleAdapter logRequest
INFO: AdminConsoleAdapter's STATE IS: Application is already loaded ...
-- cut here --

I tried b21 and it shows up the console fine there!

-Arun