dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Nexus 1.0 Released

From: Jason Lee <jasondlee_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 19:33:39 -0500

On Aug 27, 2008, at 5:20 PM, Ken Cavanaugh wrote:
> Yes. Several of us are very interested in using Nexus to solve
> some of our maven repository network problems. I've played
> with Nexus a little on my home systems, and it works well with
> minimal configuration.

Excellent. I thought I had seen some chatter on it, but I wasn't sure.

> Thanks for the pointer; I had not noticed that Nexus just released
> their
> 1.0 version.

I just happened to see the TSS article in my reader. :) I might
install this on my spare box at home and play with to see what kind of
performance enhancements in might give a fresh build of the v3 tree...

Jason Lee - x31197
Senior Java Developer, Sun Microsystems
GlassFish Admin Console Team
Email: jasondlee_at_sun.com