dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to add a new module to web.zip/distribution.zip

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 13:55:59 -0700

Generally, you need to make sure that your module is referenced in
distributions/web/pom.xml, either directly or as transitional
dependency. There is reference to webtier-all module, so if your new
module is part of webtier-all it should get automatically picked up.

That being said, distributions module will be going through major
overhaul in the next couple of days, so we also need to make sure that
we apply similar change in the new implementation. I should be able to
take care of that but once we make the switch you might want to make
sure that nothing dissapeared :-)

Thanks,

Snjezana