dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: How do we move the control of transaction from MDB to Container in Glassfish

From: kiran tummala <Kiran.Tummala_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:01:04 -0600

Further to my MDB issue, I found that I could set the properties in the
following way. There are some places, where it is said that
"endpointExceptionRedeliveryAttempts" needs to be
"EndpointExceptionRedeliveryAttempts" and there are also instances
where it is told that this is a Glassfish bug. Can someone give me
information, if this issue is resolved. If it is not resolved, what
would be the way, to use it to make MDB redeliver 3 times.

Kiran

@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName =
"endpointExceptionRedeliveryAttempts", propertyValue = "3"),
@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "sendUndeliverableMsgsToDMQ",
propertyValue = "false")