dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: QL:deploy breaks on latest trunk? Any idea?

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:28:48 -0700

Nandini,

I'm also seeing the same error in deployment.
You don't have to run QL to see the error. Just manually deploy a war file:

./asadmin deploy ~/J2EE_apps/hello1.war
remote failure: java.lang.LinkageError: Failed to inject class
com.sun.enterprise.web.WebDeployer from 100.0

Command deploy failed.

Subsequent deployment results in a NullPointerException:

./asadmin deploy ~/J2EE_apps/hello1.war
remote failure: Exception while deploying the app :
java.lang.NullPointerException

Command deploy failed.

However, QL is passing on Hudson.
http://hudson.sfbay.sun.com/job/v3-quicklook/